Saturday, May 9, 2009

Aw, Jeez

Ok, I admit it- I stupidly forgot to listen to Mix '96 today and I'll be gone tomorrow, so, yeah, sorry. I'll just give you a list of songs that are worth checking out that I got off of the three NOW CD's I got today.


From NOW 30-

Just Dance-Lady GaGa
Womanizer-Britney Spears
Keeps Gettin' Better- Christina Aguilera
Let It Rock- Kevin Rudolph
Heartless- Kayne West
Sober- P!nk
I'm Yours- Jason Mraz

From NOW 10th Anniversary-

Get The Party Started- P!nk
Umbrella- Rihanna
SexyBack- Justin Timberlake
Beautiful- Christina Aguilera
I Want It That Way- Backstreet Boys
Complicated- Avril Lavigne
This Love- Maroon 5
How You Remind Me- Nickelback
Over My Head- The Fray

I think that's enough songs, don't you? Well, what ever.

Remember- Relax, grab an iced tea, and let your hair down.

-Kaley

No comments:

Post a Comment